Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

The Journey Begins...

I guess i can start my blogging adventure off by telling you a bit about myself.

My name is Chris and most people know me on twitter as NHL Gossip. I am 29 years old an reside in  Western, NY.  I am a HUGE hockey fan, my favorite team is the Buffalo Sabres of course.

Enough about me, now i am going to tell you what i will be blogging about.

I have been following bloggers and mainstream media for about 4 years online. I have learned some tricks and also made some friends along the way. The reason i have decided to start this blog, well, i think it is time.

I read Kuklas Korner all the time and there is one writer that i would like to mimic this blog after, George Malik From the Malik Report  on KK. If you have not heard of him, he is a Detroit Red Wings blogger that covers the Wings like none other. He is always on top of the news surrounding his team and also gives his honest opinion ( I Think).

So, if you haven't figured it out, i will be doing the same thing. I will cover all the Sabres news and post regularly. I will keep you up to date with all the Trades, Signings, Rumors and everything that pertains to the Buffalo Sabres. I might even throw in a few other news tidbits, who knows.

If you can't tell, my writing skills are sub par, i guess i should have paid better attention in school ( Atleast i graduated.) I will start blogging this week and i hope it works out as well as i think it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment